Friday, September 5, 2014

Starting Day 4 of the 7 Day Diet

Here we are beginning Day 4 ... this is the day I have been worried about.  Bananas and milk.  Scary.

Day 3 wasn't bad at all - it was veggies and fruits.  I was pretty satisfied all day long, though I must admit I was hungry quickly after eating, but that just meant I ate more.  The grapes were probably my favorite thing yesterday, but the green beans and asparagus were tasty too.

I am down to 193.2 - that's 5.8 lbs lost so far.  Hubby didn't lose yesterday, which is really odd given how little calories we ate.

So on to bananas and milk today!  I've had one banana so far and 1/2 cup milk.  I'm comfortable right this minute and for some reason I'm in a really good mood.  I don't know if there is a correlation or not, but given that I have a long court calendar to deal with, I SHOULDN'T be in a good mood.  Then again, seeing that number on the scale, which I haven't seen in a very long time, IS pretty sweet.

Luckily I'll be in court for most of the afternoon, so I'll be distracted for most of the day!  Tonight will be difficult.  It would normally be a date night for us, but with the diet, we aren't going to do the Mexican food and alcohol, but will probably watch movies or something.  Watching movies is HARD to do without food!  Am I right?

I'll check in again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment