Saturday, September 6, 2014

Worst Day Ever - 7 Day Diet

Yesterday was terrible.  I knew it would be.  I managed to get 6 bananas down and 3 glasses of milk.  I went to bed early because I was hungry and grumpy and so tired.

I'm still hungry this morning, but I have chicken cooking as we speak!

I am down to 192.4 this morning.  That is 6.6 lbs lost so far.

And I can actually feel it.  My stomach feels trimmer, flatter.  I feel better (weight-wise) than I have for a long time.  You know that feeling where you just feel ... skinnier?  I can feel it.

But I didn't sleep well last night.  I don't know if it was because I'm hungry or if it's because of all the stress I've got going on (court Monday and Wednesday that I'm not ready for, hubby going out of town, etc) or because of this diet in general ...

I don't know hubby's weight yet - he is still sleeping.  Hopefully he has lost some last night.

So today is Day 5.  Chicken and tomatoes.  I think I will survive today much better than yesterday.  I like chicken.  I like tomatoes.  I don't think I'll ever eat another banana ever again.

I'm thinking this is a pretty good "diet" to kick-start things.  I'm not missing the sugar, which I couldn't seem to do without before starting this thing.

I am worried about how I'm going to lose weight today with chicken and tomatoes.  I guess I'll just keep on with the plan and see what happens!  I'm wondering how much I'll gain back once I go back to my healthy diet.

I will report in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment