Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hovering

I can't seem to get serious about this weight loss thing this time.  I'm not gaining, but I'm not losing either - just hovering.

It's been a rough month, though that feels like an excuse.  And I guess it is.  Hubby has been gone most of the month for trade shows and it's just hard without him here.  I don't know how single moms do it - they have my utmost respect.

At any rate, I've been weak at times and ordered out when it was "easier" to do so.  It makes me ashamed of myself.

I just don't have that focus right now.  I've got to get back on track.  At least I haven't yo-yo-ed up.  I suppose there is something to be said for maintaining.

I think what will really do it is getting back to consistent bike riding again.  Once I get back into that habit, I think I'll feel better all the way around.

I just feel "meh" right now.  Tired even when I wake up in the morning.  I felt pretty good yesterday and because I felt good, I ate right and I lost some weight.  But today, I'm very tired.  And I have court today, which always wears me out.  Luckily, I've planned an easy dinner - Italian Wedding soup.  It's tasty and fast and low calorie.  Out of the can so I can't be "too tired" tonight to make it.

I just wanted to check in since I haven't written in a while.  Nothing to say since I have nothing much going on weight-wise.

At some point I'll kick myself into gear.  Just got to get myself there.

No comments:

Post a Comment