Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It's Hard to Do Alone - And That's OK

I've been stuggling.  Part of it has been the influences around me.  I'm a pretty weak person (I think that's been established) and it doesn't take much for me to say "OKAY!" to an offer of brownies or eating out ... I'm pretty good if no outside influence comes up, but a complete disaster with any amount of temptation.

However, my hubby is getting motivated himself, so I've got a partner now!  He started his work out plan yesterday and we've agreed to try and encourage each other in the face of adversity.  I'm hopeful again.

I've been in this vicious cycle where I don't feel well, so I eat poorly (things that make me feel great for an instant) and then I don't feel well, so I eat poorly ... you see what I mean.

So, I need help.  And now I have my hubby on board, so I'm hoping to get myself together!

I'll update as we go!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you guys! I would so love to get my hubby on the weight-loss / gain-health bandwagon !! I keep telling him how many guys go to my WW meetings and such, but nada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure will be a big help to have him on board. It's so hard to do it alone!

      Delete