Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Another Day ... Back to Basics

Hubby and I are doing great!  He has done his work out plan again and I made healthy dinners for 2 days in a row, which we have both eaten and kept our portions small.  I still haven't done the workout yet - I had court yesterday so my routine was interrupted.  BUT hubby has agreed to start doing yoga with me in the afternoons before the kids get home!  I'm super excited!

There are pros and cons of us both working from home and one of the pros is having the ability to work out when our schedule permits.

I'm actually going to get back to the basics.  I'm going to go back to the tools I used in my earlier days.  They appeal to the geek in me and help me be motivated.  My previous post on tools is HERE.

I think I need to go back and re-read my early posts to help get me excited about all this again.

My challenge today is that I am taking my 16 year old to get her hair cut and dyed today after school.  I know it will take hours and I'll be at the mall area which will mean temptation to eat out.  I'm going to try and stay on top of things.  I have a meal planned for tonight, so I will attempt to come home and stick to the plan.  It's just that 16 year olds are so darn persuasive!

I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment