Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring!

This was my view from the bus stop this morning:





If that doesn't make your day, I don't know what will!

I'm doing and feeling much better.  I've been consistent on exercise and eating this week!  I"m down several pounds, so that makes me happy!

I also ordered some new Advocare things to try, so we'll see how that goes.  I don't swallow pills very well so it takes me forever to take them all!  Still, if they work, it will be worth it!

I'm trying not to overdo the exercise like I did last time.  I'm pacing myself - every other day.  My body is sore, so that means something is working and it's not too little.  And I'm not so sore that it's too much.

I'm tracking everything and keeping notes of what it is I'm wanting to change and what I can do instantly, short term and long term.  That works better for me than just thinking long term which is so very far away!

So, happy Spring!  I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss!

    Yay, flowers! So far we just have crocuses and green sprouts. Had about 4 inches of snow this morning but its almost gone already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it wonderful to see some hint of Spring? I'm so ready this year!!

      Delete